looloosworld

looloosworld

недеља, 25. октобар 2015.

BEHOLD: tlovelyt?! & MONSTAX dance practice for 'Hero'

Soooo guys!! (awkward greeting) *cough cough*


Lovely Loolooboos and other... random visitors - Nice to see you coming back on this 'little corner of my life'!
It's a great thing seeing you coming here from different parts of the world... I've never imagined someone would ever actually take their time to type: looloosworld.com on google, just to see whats new on the blog. :) 
I just want you to know that I'm very... truly... greatly thankful for your support and curiosity. :)

Onto the point!
I'm thinking of adding new things on the blog.... Like... something non kpop related, but still Looloo-icious...(?) 

Next few posts will be slightly different, conceptually.
Uhm...
Remember when I've told you about me trying to draw/illustrate... 
Well... I will casually (occasionally, yet straightforwardly) drop my illustrations/drawings whenever I feel like it... Hope you don't mind.
Hope you'll like it.
Also I hope you won't be disappointed by this random decision of mine.. Think of it like it's an addition to regular content I've been posting ... 
This is also something new for me... And if you ever wanted to know more about me - This is it... This is part of my daily life...

With love, Looloo!!

(oh yeah, new hashtag)
#stayfocusedstaycreative

As always - remember:

We rise by lifting others!!!


What I've been doing all this time? ... Well .... BEHOLD!!! :)

Actually, for the older ones, I'll leave a link to my insta, so you can click that and check it...
And when I create new ones, I'll make sure to post them here right away :).

Link to my Instagram profile: tlovelyt 

Tell me what you think/Gimme some feedback! Comment on insta with the hashtag, idk, #loolooboo, so I can track our cute community members :) 

In case you missed it:
How awesome is this choreo/song/group....shownu/wonho/kihyun... J.U.S.T L.O.O.K A.T I.T




                                                                                              Again, love Looloo!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар