looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 4. децембар 2014.

TopOfKpop2014 - Hairstyle

(instead of #kpopthursday...THIS)

Ooooookkkkk!
As we are approaching the end of the 2014(aka KpopHungerGames'14), let's say 'GOODBYE
(youridiculous)Year' with a smile on our faces.


Let's remember the good things/times!
:)
Category: Epic Hairstyles
(in no particular order...I love them all equally)


1.Dongwoo
Aaaand the award for The Cutest Dino Ever goes to.... Infinite's Dongwoo!!! OMG, that ponytail...those shaved lines....those lips...that bod....Ehm...I mean.. it's all about hairstyle...
'Back' era.
wearing a braid....looking manly as hell....I loooveeeeeee!
Celebratory Dino-dance..... Both manly and dorky... It works for me.



2. C.A.P
Because....like...DUH!!! He can pull off every hairstyle...



ok, maybe not this one...MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ponytail action.........@___@...This year's comeback hairstyle for 'Missing'...H.O.T
...need I say more...rubik's cube....
...don't forget to breathe gurl!
CAP says: Everything will be ok!
  ...Breathe, I said!!!
Ok, I'll stop now...

3. LUHAN
I have an issue...Let's call it - Ponytail obsession...I..I admit it...Can't help it tho..
He's no more member of EXO.... I hope he'll be fine... Luhan, we wish you all the best.
'Overdose' comeback. 

4. YOUNGHWA
It's just....tiny... cute little obsession (denial phase)... Ok, ok.. I know...I have no shame!
One of CNBlUE's actors. He sings like an angel...He looks like one, too!
Starring in historical drama "The Three Musketeers"...You see...I...I promote history and..and education... here...



From now on - ponytailless hairstyles! I mean...almost!


5. TAEMIN
Is he even real?!?..let me ask you thaaat...
Shinee's Taemin...or how I like to call him 'Pure (three letters word, first is S, last is X, and the middle one is E')...
Hairstyle for 'Danger' promotion. This one is called Prince-bob style...Or have I invented that name right now...who knows!
Fairy Man! Fairy in all his glory Man!


Attention - Dangerously dangerous danger!!! Causes nose bleeds...
 


6. CNU
B1A4's CNU look so different without glasses, and I'm diggin his new look...This time around, for 'Solo Day' promotions, he shortened his long(er) hair... Isn't he lovely, isn't he wonderful?
 Oh...Nothing...

7. HYUNSEUNG
BEAST's quiet member with crazy charisma. Something about this guy...
In 'Troublemaker' he was uhmmoooohhhh. In 'Now' he was uhmmoooohhhh. In 'Good Luck' he was like uhmmoooohhhh...And in '12:30' he was like uhmmooooohhhh...Something about him...
...He approves what I said..


You probably see a pattern here... So do I.
Obviously, I'm a fan of medium to longish hairstyles on guys. Guilty!


8. YIBO
Someone call the doctor!!! They all look alike...
UNIQ's Yibo is such adorable...dorable... dorable... dorable....kid. And the fact that he is like '97, doesn't matter...cause...this is 'TopofKpop14' HAIRSTYLE edition...So, yeah... Hairstyle is important thing here... 'I'm falling in love' promo  

 MUST RESIST...a minor



9. SUHO
EXO's Leader! This hair color suits him (his face) much better than his natural black... or any other color(my opinion)...He should keep this hairstyle for... at least one more comeback season... In order to make noonas hearts flutter...(we all know he does that no matter what... this hairstyle is just a bonus)...What? He changed it already? Suho-ya!!!

Oh, look at him...eating your heart... Fluffy teddy bear.


10. TAEHYUN
And the last one is.......WINNER's Taehyun. Famous for his adorkable eyebrows. 
Can't imagine him having different hairstyle...or omg different haircolor...We shall see what the future holds! 

Who else could pull off this radical hair parting... Taehyun gets my point! Lovely!


And now you're like....
even #Superwoman can't help it..."The struggle is real"

I feel ya girl! I feel ya...

Enjoy life, Loolooboos (and those pics/gifs too)!
xoxoxxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар