looloosworld

looloosworld

петак, 8. мај 2015.

Hyunseung'sSoloDebut #kweek

It's May already, my lovely Loolooboos!

It's been awhile since BTS and Big Bang swept us away with their comebacks... 
So... IT'S TIME FOR SOME NEW(er) STUFF...
Let's see.... Recent comebacks....Okay, first:

Hyunseung from BEAST made his solo debut! YAAAAAY... Congrats! Congrats!
My expectations are high bc @____@ he is my fav (one of three fav, tho..) members in BEAST. You probably remember him from my 'TopOfKpop2014: Hairstyle Edition' post... Were I have been..let's say...fangirling over his mysteriousnessnessness, his charming aura, and ofc his cute hairstyle. Well, guess what - He is BACK with that exact haircut/color... I mean... I influence people, I know...I know :P.
I shall stop talking...
ONTO THE MV!!!
3....2......1 

Foreigners... foreigners everywhere! I actually like that (it's a kpopmvstrend lately, but yeah... why not..). And then, there he is... smiling (rarity) and stuff... Kya! The great MJ feels/moves ... Bring it on, Hyunseung! NOOOOOOOO...........*screaming*...*cringing*...*facepalming* *peekaboofacepalming*......... Khrghghhhhhh, H. can you be more illegal...? #thethirst... This is exactly what I meant when I said; mysteriousnessnessness. I knew it.. I knew he's keeping it all inside... This is the time that we all gonna remember as: The time when Hyunseung exploded! ( this sounds so weird and wrong atst)... Phew... Let's continue... It can get more touchy, but Idm... Gurllll... is this MV 19+ rated?... And then he dances like a boss (bringing out the same Taemin/Kai/Niel... energy/dancing passion)...That facepalm at 1:05...too girly! Kya! Wow.... (x1000Wow)... He be like; F the rules, I'm gonna get my crayon (GD reference) and write 'Holla' all over her. Aaaand, slap! Hilarious! Another outfit change and epic club entrance... And the moment I've been waiting for - GIRIBOY's appearance!!! This guy... This cute little ball of fur! To much hotness for me to deal with! The elevator scene, the swing scene, the boxing gloves scene - df.. Oh... he didn't... he did not... Oh, boy... this is gonna be so blocked from the broadcast stations.... Was it a dream? It was not a dream! 
. . . 
I'm smiling and giggling endlessly...
. . .
Ok... Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to see from him - 'Unleash the beast' (from the BEAST) action! This is above his sexy image in 'Troublemaker' duo!

Moving along - I've concealed my feels - Time for Fashion/Outfits review:
Outfit No.1 - yes... Chanel necklace... nah
Outfit No.2 - 'IDOLS' shirt, black short pants, and 'Adidas' shoes - sweet... Creeper H. (my fav one) 


Outfit No.3 - then we have denim on denim... latest trend... I like it


Outfit No.4 - I know, I know... I've said I dislike 'all white' look on guys... but when Hyunseung's wearing it.... He has my approval...


Outfit No.4.5 - . . . sure, so fash. . .
 


Outfit No.5 - not really a fan of this one...

Outfit No.6 - this one on the other side.... hip hop 'supreme' vibes... + giriboy ... yes, please!
(giriboy's second, black outfit is cool too... and the hairstyle...khgfghhhhh...and the glasses...little ball of fur...)

Outfit No.7 - well, it'll do... That dance tho... Own it, H.!

Outfit No.8 - the last one... casual... homewear... 

Dude, work hard-play hard - 9 different outfits.... That's crazy! How long did it take to film this mv...


The music - I really dig it.

The lyrics - I dig them too.

Cute Hyunseung facts:
- If you wander what are those tattoos on his hand - those numbers are actually his parents birthday dates... 
- This moment: when a man runs fingers through his hair


- This face: Idm that heavy eye make up... looks so huggable
...gotta kiss myself - i'm so pretty... too hot, hot damn....


Sets are pretty simple ones (the street, the club...), and not so noticeable... unlike the MV plot...
His voice! What a unique voice.

This man is cute, and hot. I have nothing else to say!
Oh, yeah... The song is very nice, too. The title is....... Yeah, right...

Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
Remember:
We rise by lifting others!
xoxoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар