looloosworld

looloosworld

петак, 4. децембар 2015.

ilooloostration + amazing songs!

I might have been gone for a bit too long...
Sorry for that...
But I'm back... And that's all that counts...

Been lazy and slightly uninspired to do things... Must be the weather :/

Onto the latest work (of art) :)



15. Tres cute! Those shoes... LOVE. H&M ootd by blogger @howdoyouwearthat.




16. Damn sunglasses ... fail! Who wouldn't want to wear this...? That skirt.... dreamy thang. Found on Chictopia blog, but the actual blogger is @/differentcands


17. Then I decided to change things a little bit... like... Lets do faceless illus, so that anyone can imagine themselves in those clothes/style... ..... plus, I... I really need to upgrade my face drawing skills.. Like I said on insta - I'm literally in love with this style... If I needed to chose one outfit to wear anytime everywhere... This one would be it... Unfortunately, I couldn't dig out the info about brands that the model is wearing... :/


18. And the last one is the most recent one... Simple pieces, black and white, timeless.... and once again faceless illu... @tailofsnowbear 's funny pose :)



#stayfocusedstaycreative
#werisebyliftingothers

@tlovelyt - follow me there... (if you want ofc, that's not a command)


Soooooongssssss and mussssiiiiiiccc timeeeeeeeeeeeee... Wooo to the Hooo!

a m a z i n g song by B.A.P -"Blind" .... I think I like it more than the title song... There, I've said it!!!




another fav from the latest playlist is this song by Troye Sivan: "Wild"



That's all folks...
Till next time... Remember:
Stay focused, stay creative!
We rise by lifting others!

Love Looloo ***

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар