looloosworld

looloosworld

петак, 8. јануар 2016.

ilooloostration - in episode: first channel art!



My lovely Loolooboos,


Here I am with another illu attempt.

Let's just say that - Giving is the best way to be fulfilled!

I made this one for, practically, a stranger, for a person about whom I only know one thing  - This person has a passion, and it's not scared to share it with the rest of the world - One of the traits I really respect in others. 

First Youtube channel art - illustrated by me:

illustration by: @tlovelyt

If you are interested in K dramas, go check @RisingSunshine out, and ofc check my illustration in action.

Speaking about K(orea)... Here is another interesting K-pop song I've been hooked on lately... You'll end up loving it too (GD wrote the lyrics! - do not resist it).. 
Hit it monster rookies:







live by:
#stayfocusedstaycreative

#werisebyliftingothers


Love Looloo!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар