looloosworld

looloosworld

уторак, 5. август 2014.

Good vibes only!!!

Hey, guys...it's been a while since I posted  here (aside from kpop updates)... I've been going through creative crisis... Also, I'm more concentrated on finding job at the moment...cause I definitely need to start working and earning money. Paid jobs - what/where are you? 
I do enjoy writing columns for online magazines, blogging, and learning new things, it's just...I do it for free, and I'm not in a position to actually doing it... without getting paid...
It came to me that - me, being positive and concentrated only on good things, it's not enough...for having a calm heart. I constantly worry about money, bills and future... I guess everyone does!
Anyways, I'm here to share something with you guys...
I have a Pinterest account, and there are many boards that I made just for fun - regular ones, like: fashion, music, little things... boards. Also, there is this specific one that I named *kinda cv* where I've kinda present my life from year 1 until now... What's interesting is that people, not just my followers, but random people keeps repinning this one picture of mine (it's not mine-mine, I repinned it from someone), without changing a...how you call it...description(?) section... where I wrote something regarding  my school days..(yes, I have been checking it from time to time, just to see whether they(pinners) change the description or not).
This is the pic
Pinterest
And in the description I've wrote this: 

Studying is a Choice..I agree... but....sometimes is an Obligation...For those 4 years I only knew this:**Remember, if you do receive need-based aid, you must remain in good academic standing to renew your aid annually.** So I did.


What I find interesting is that majority of people haven't change it. I guess that they find it inspirational/motivational as much as the quote in the pic above.
In this exact moment this pin have 745 reppins, and 243 likes, and the number goes up daily(without changing the descrpt part).
It makes me feel good about myself.
I like when my words inspire others.
This is the reason I like being a blogger. You get to send good vibes.
You're sending good vibes to others, and they're sending it back to you.
It comes to you in some kind of a form.

This is just me being a positive thinker...

Love you
Stay inspired!

xoxoxoxoxo


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар