looloosworld

looloosworld

понедељак, 11. август 2014.

LAWSTUDENTIWAS / STUDENTPRAVABEJAH

#pile of leaves
#gomila lišća

As I said before, you'll get to know me better through random posts - like this one.
In 'About  me' I didn't mention that 'once upon a time' I was a Law student. Actually, I've graduated from Law school (Bachelor degree) back in 2011. Without being modest, I was a very good student, in terms of grades, ranking, and in general - like I've studied hard and all four years I've been financial aid (the one that you don't need to pay back, as long as 
you keep your high ranking) student, plus I was getting some scholarships here and there (again, thanks to my high(er) marks). 
Sometime around 3rd year of college, I realized that am not passionate about Law (at all/anymore). Anyway, I didn't even think about leaving the college, cause my prior goal was to graduate, to get a degree, but I knew that sh**'s gonna happen later. Sh**s happened. Even though I tried to find a job related to my degree, I wasn't successful, cause....IDK - crazily high unemployment rate, especially for Law students...it could be even a lack of my will to find it, or to accept poor (if that) working conditions, especially when it comes to a volunteering...(we all know that things aren't that great in countries like mine is - countries in transition).
 It's not that I'm whining, those are facts. 
The worst thing wasn't decision to forget about my Law degree and to look for something else. The worst thing are struggles of living while finding 'something else'. I don't lose my hope. Hope is all that I have right now. Hope makes me able to wake up every morning, and to be grateful for a chance to find a chance.
peace
xoxoxo

Kao što sam ranije pomenula, imaćete priliku da me bolje upoznate kroz postove - kao što je ovaj. U delu 'O meni' nisam spomenula da sam 'nekada davno' bila student prava. U stvari, diplomirala sam na Pravnom fakultetu (Bachlor), davne 2011. Bez lažne skromnosti, bila sam dobar student, i što se tiče ocena, i rangiranja, i uopšteno - učila sam vredno, sve četiri godine studija sam bila na budžetu, i dobijala sam stipendije tu i tamo, zahvaljujući proseku koji sam ostvarivala.
Negde oko treće godine studija sam shvatila da me pravo ne interesuje (toliko/više).
U svakom slučaju, nije mi padalo na pamet da napustim faks, jer mi je cilj bio da diplomiram, da dobijem tu diplomu, iako sam znala da će sr***a da se dese, po završetku. Sr**a su se desila. Iako sam se trudila da nađem posao u struci, nisam imala uspeha, jer....nemam pojma - zbog ludačko visoke stope nezaposlenosti, posebno za diplomirane pravnike...može biti i zbog nedostatka moje volje da ga nadjem, ili zato što nisam želela da prihvatim loše(ako se tako uopšte mogu nazvati) uslovima rada, a posebno kada je reč o volontiranju...(svi znamo kako stoje stvari u zemljama kao što je ova - dovoljno je reći - zemlja u tranziciji..)
Nije da se žalim, to su činjenice.
Najgora stvar nije bila moja odluka da napustim pravo i da pokušam da nađem nešto drugo. Najgora stvar su teškoće sa kojima se nosim dok tražim to nešto drugo. Ne gubim nadu. Nada je sve što imam trenutno. Nada čini da ustanem ujutru, i da budem zahvalna, jer imam šansu da pronađem šansu.
peace
xoxoxo
#pile of leaves...not something else
#gomila lišća...ne nešto drugo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар