looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 11. децембар 2014.

TopOfKpop2014 - Collab

***!Another festive post!***
yehehehehehehehehe (t)!
TopOfKpop2014

Category: Collaboration
(This year was fruitful... Fair amount of collabs... 
Here are few...good ones.
Make yourself comfortable.
Enjoy)


1. SoYou (Sistar) x JunggiGo
Immediately after its release (February 7) 'Some' ranked #1 on all major music charts. 
The secret of success - relatable lyrics and really good vocals...nice music too.
Let's not forget Dasom and Baro who starred in the MV, and portrayed a lovey-dovey couple. 

2. San E x Raina (After School)
The song with a really long title - 'A Midsummer Night's Sweetness' - was released on June 12, and it was one of the greatest summer hits(suitable) of the year. Those two are so cute in the MV. Actually, San E is more like... dorky-cute. 'Rap Genius's being silly...as always...

3. Nasty Nasty (ZEA x Nine Muses)
That unit's name tho!!!The first official sub-group of Star Empire Ent., composed of Kevin, Kyungri and Sojin(trainee) debuted on September 3, with a title track 'Knock'. The MV is ...almost 18+. The actual music/melody/rhythm is what I like the most. And the dance choreo is nicely done...

4. Leo(VIXX) x Lyn
One of my fav songs from the list - 'Blossom Tears'. I mean...L E O!... Just kidding. Both are extremely talented vocals. The way he's acting acting...really into it. Big fan of the MV!(creepy) Where's that shy Leo everyone's talking about now, ha? 

5. Epik High x other rappers
'Born Hater' - the story about 7 deadly sins - one of my favorite songs of the YEAR... along with 11 other songs from Epik High's album 'Shoebox'... Such a creative way to preach - through the power of music. EH's little helpers: Mino, B.I, Bobby, Verbal Jint, and Beenzino. One word - Epic!

6. Jung In x Gary
Oooohh, how much I love this song.. Cheeky lyrics + Jung In's unique and wonderful voice + Gary's rap (and singing attempt...which was (btw) sweet little surprise) + beautifully (yet not pretentiously) filmed MV = great song!!! Autumn vibes! 'Bicycle' jjang!

7. Hi Suhyun
Two lovely ladies with great vocal skills... and one eye smiling bunny... kkkkk. What I really meant to say is: Solo artist- Lee Hi, member of 'Akdong Musician'(AKMU) duo - Lee Suhyun, and rapper - Bobby (iKON). 'I'm different' is nothing but a mood booster song!

8. Hyorin (Sistar) x JooYoung
What can I say! When all the pieces fall into place - we get 'Erase'. Hyorin has such a precious... moving voice. I'm proud of Soulgab, he is getting there... And I'm happy for Iron (he's featuring in 'Erase' with a short rap part). 


9. GD x Taeyang
Recent collab that fans across the world seem to be in love with... As for me - I like it. Put your hand in the air. How y'all feeling out there. We gon' party over here... 'Good boy' by good boys.

10. JoonYoung x Younha
'Just The Way You Are'  didn't gain much attention... Not sure why... Anyway, I love it. The lyrics are amazing. Great song by funny rocker and cute fairy.

11. Tablo x Taeyang
Lemme tell you this - I FREAKING ADORE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION! Great song. Great story. Great interpretation. MV. Tablo. Taeyang. Music. 


12. Raina (After School) x Kanto (TROY)
Raina was on fire this year... You go girl! After 'A Midsummer Night's Sweetness', 'You End, And Me' - life. I love this song because of the message (lesson) - Clinginess is not love.

I'll stop now...
 These are the ones that I liked throughout the year.

(I've actually reviewed some of the songs, like: 45; 78 and 9 )

There will be another TopOfKpop2014 post -13.12.2014. - stay tuned!)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар