looloosworld

looloosworld

субота, 13. децембар 2014.

TopOfKpop2014 - Dance (Part1)


!TopOfKpop2014!
Category: Dance

What would KPOP be without awesome... extraordinary... amazing... sensational... wonderful...
delightful... breathtaking... spectacular... remarkable... marvelous CHOREOGRAPHIES!?!?!?!?!
Can't even imagine...
Can you?
Actually, the very first thing that caught my attention (and turned me into kpop lover)years ago was DANCE magic(!) that has spontaneously popped out from my computer...

I was literally like                                                                       








  ... Clicked play... And the rest is history...       
Welcome to Weirdland... where
all types of body rolle(er)s live... 
         ...Once you enter the kpop world, you will never find your way out! But that's ok
....cuz over here...(I see you fellow kpop addicts agreeing) we                                                                                                                               All The Time!

***
(no stage lights, no make up, no fancy costumes
DANCE PRACTICE VIDEOS
WOOHOOHOO!
with a few exceptions, tho)

1. RAIN - La Song
"I'm not one of those common men, I'm not!" - Yes, Rain, we know that.
He's 30 sexy, and he's a legend! (first few seconds - hhahahhahahah...love)

2. MBLAQ - Be A Man
Chorus part dance - everything! I just can't believe that this could be their last(ever) comeback performance together. *NO meme*

3. EXO - Overdose
The time when dance practice video leaked... Oops! Anyway - the quality of that video is baaad( and the boys didn't look really concentrated)... So..That's why.. Official MV - start! feeelllllzzzz

4. 2PM - I'm Your Man
HOT! I've been loving this dance since (japanese ver.) release of 'I'm your man'. I was very surprised/pleased when they came back with a korean ver. Whoever made this choreo - Dude, thank you! (+ bonus live perf of actual cb song 'Go Crazy')

5. TAEYANG - Ringa Linga
This is how YoungBae (zeropear) rolls... So, DON'T (you ever dare) KILL HIS VIBE!

6. BOYFRIEND - Witch
This year... finally... they caught my eye! When I saw them perf live, I was like - Well, that's different. And cool. And clever/interesting curtains usage. Very nice.

7. U KISS - Quit Playing
One chair...BUTBUTBUT...girl backup dancers!!! Muahahhhahah - Uncensored ver. (a...almost). Damn you tv-broadcast rules! The least censored ver.!
Stop UKiss in the name of love....

8. TAEMIN - Danger
Fairy Man! Show 'em whatcha got! One of the most passionate dancers I have ever seen.

9. VIXX - Error
DarkConceptsKings/Pros! All things Cyborg + Unplugging at the end (my fav part). They're serious(ly good looking) from the beginning to the end...

10. INFINITE - Back
As I said before - They have unique music style, and unique choreos. 
Groups that build their reputation without using/relying on the company's name exist. Synchronization is Infinite's last name. Watch. 

10. BTS - Danger
Babies! I truly admire them. I'm really impressed with BTS's dances(on/off stage) (with every single one). Their energy is just... incredible. Kyah! 

11. GOT7 - Girls Girls Girls
Rookies! "Girls Girls Girls, they love me...". Still my fav Got7's song/dance! Intro was scariest thing(MARKSON trick). Luckily, there weren't any accidents. After all, martial arts tricking is Got7's specialty. 


(!big shout out to kpop choreographers!
props! kudos! and all that shizz...
wootwoot!)

One Smile?!
There you go...
Nice.

(18.12.2014. - TopOfKpop2014 Part 2)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар