looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 22. јануар 2015.

One Fine Day No2

That awkward moment when you're trying to syso, and Mr.Life be like - Ain't gonna happen, little one...ain't gonna happen....yet


Ok, fine!


Guess what?!
!!!It'sKpopPlaylistShuffleTime!!!
-LatestComebacksEdition-
...cuz...someone failed to update on time...*runs and hides... eventually*








Dear Loolooboos!
It's been awhile! 
Hence...

Song No1 - One Fine Day by YongHwa (CNBLUE)
This gorgeous man made a solo comeback few day ago. Did I mention that he's gorgeous? . . .
Precious, lullaby-ish voice + calming music (lots of instruments, and this time  I really like stringed instrument moments) - I've never doubted these two things will be perfect. Words not needed, guys! Yonghwa is a musician, and he's damn flawless... (..c o n c e a l, d o n't  f e e l...).
Out of 3 mvs today, this MV is my favorite. Reasons? I have two. Can you guess? 
1. gimme all that beautiful cloooooothes - no really, i'm serious... so stylish, yet simple and clean. 
2. cuteness overload - YH's a pro actor, after all... 
Now... I'll try to be less biased... (no, I won't...sorry, not really sorry). I like that detail- screen switching (square for present, and full screen for past/memories)...very nice. Photobombing, tearing gloves and cheeky little kiss - let's appreciate em for a moment... And the club scenes - like what? He's smiling at her, she's smiling back... He's dancing(socute)... Confetti falling...And then booom - nothing. 
The lyrics are about how that 'one fine day' (when they were happy), will never come back. Last scene tho??????? Are there any feelings left? Yes? No? Don't complicate it, people... I mean...really, director?... This is how you'll end the mv?... You genius! I love it. Interpret it as you wish... 

Song No2 - Cry Again by DAVICHI
Davichi is a pop-ballad duo. I'm not really a hardcore fan. Don't know much about their work... I've heard(and liked) couple of songs, tho... No doubt, they're very talented, and full of emotions vocals. In the song - the girl's expressing her weakness - her inability to stop crying in front of the guy, when she actually wants to say to him THE words... (ILoveYou).. but it seems it's too late, he's already gone - definitely no feelings left... in this case. He's moved on.. She's aware of that... And she keeps repeating to herself (her heart, to be specific) - "Stop, stop crying in front of him... Tell him you love him.."
Let's appreciate her friend(??..hispastgirlfriendghost/hercommonsense(I'm sure this is the the right answer)/friendwhostryingtostopherfrombeingpathetic..).
Gloomy, gray and just kinda heavy mv.. It creates very sad atmosphere, along with the lyrics... and those amazing voices are amazing... (a subtle pop of a color makes the mv realistic...if that makes sense?...)  
Nice coats, and sweaters they have...I'm not sure about the shoes... Also, I'm impressed with the mv locations - how they made them look abandoned, empty, free of people... Almost empty streets are really nice touch, don't you think? The fog, and the bridge part are cool, too. 

Song No3 - Apologize by Eddy Kim
Ok... This is a sad love story.. again. Is it? Kinda... Idk, blame on my current mood... Also there is a noticeable lack of flashy/catchy songs in kpop lately (not really, I just couldn't be bothered to pick one of them rn). Out of 3 songs that I've pick for today - I like the music arrangement of this one the most... Like those ups and downs...slow at first... guitar...eddy's voice...drum build up....one more step - more instruments coming in, and then the highlight - chorus...and then stop - pause...and repeat... The flow - I dig it... The very last part, when he goes: 'This is my last request ~~~Please, don't make me a devil'...arjfhhgg. What else.... As you can see - Eddy jumped on the blackandwhitethemedmvs bandwagon.. A P O L O G I Z E - sounds funny, but cute. "This freaking love's done!" - my fav part (probably because that's the only part, beside apologize, that I can own like a boss...you know, during my singing sessions...I own 'this freaking love's done' part...believe me). Screen splitting -cool, and I like the letters - key words emphasizing... Lyrics availiable...wooohoooo! Enjoy!

Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
Don't forget:
We rise by lifting others!
oxoxoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар