looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 30. април 2015.

BLESS!!!! (BIGBANG) #kweek

Alright, alright, ok.... I think I'm ready...
. . .

(30 mins later)

Now... Now, I'm ready...

Everyone and their mother already watched BigBang's new releases....
It's about time for me to do the same....

(There are two title songs: 'Loser' and 'Bae Bae'... Omg, guuuurl, press the play button!)
Here we goooo...
3....2....1

...Colors!!!
Ok... 'GD weirdo' from the start... Mannequin dolls...The statue.... Weird rapping. That backpack is bigger than him. Ok, Taeyang's taking over...He is riding a horse...(?)That girl is pretty. Ahahhaha... his hair... NO! Cute singing, tho. And we hear that precious deep voice... The one and only - T.O.P.
Screaming colors, flowers...His scary eyes, and even scarier hairstyle!.... A suggestive remark at 1.10, like really? Was that necessary...? A real baby..ahahahah...omg...It gets weirder and weirder... Aigoooo... Daesung - long (10000000years) time no see.... Beautiful voice - we missed it so much. He has nice set... - I like fairy tale sets - this is like - Little Mermaid and her prince! Ooohooo...lots of touching... And then, white-haired Seungri appears with his haircolormatching girl... Calm singing. Oh, snap... she disappears... They are falling (and landing on another planet...(?)). Rice cakes(also suggestive).... Little kindergartenish dance... Interesting, very interesting costumes - hanbok (traditional Korean clothes) inspired. Boys, that's not nice - lifting up girls' skirts... Manners, boys, manners!
To sum up my impressions - Well... That was WEIRD!
No eng subs - YG, I'm disappointed! But here they are...(naughtyones)
GD is the only one who doesn't have a real woman in that single shot. 
Kinda slow jam... Those drums and the guitar - almost like pop band performance...
I'm okay with it, I guess. It may or may not grow on me later....

Onto the other MV... Loser!
Just from the thumbnail..i'm getting 'Blue' and 'Bad Boy' feels, but yeah...3...2...1
.... And, I'm back after 3:46 mins.... Just EPIC! They are epic. Period! From the plots, to the lyrics, to the fashion, and the way mv is filmed... Being amazed by their hotness is natural.. It's okay - no one's judging you... 
The lyrics: here (I'm in love with the lyrics...raw)
Depressive, but I like it. I like this mv so much... Lots of acting... good acting, actually. 
Little details like: Truth+dare on GD's neck, or that little hanging rope tattoo; 'Sin Will Find You' words on a cross; Baseball bat with 'MAD' word on it... All five of them are lost, hopeless and pretty aggressive in this video... T.O.P is the worst - he is like a serial killer, psychopath - looks scary as f... Poor Daesung, I mean like - Yuhu, police!? There are bullies everywhere! And Taeyang - suicide...just NO! 
On the brighter side - No one looks like a loser at the end, last scene- I see five, incredibly good looking artists walkin on the street :). 
Once again - THE CLOTHES.... Like, yes...every piece of it is just perfect!
I've found my new song addiction - 'Loser' by Big Bang.

Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
We rise by lifting others!
xoxoxoxoxoox

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар