looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 17. јул 2014.

SOLO DAY!

What day is it today? KpopThursday day...? Solo day...?
How about both!
Unlike previous ones (reviews), I'll try to make this one shorter.
It's Summer (ICYDK)!!!!...And we have summerish kpop comebacks... Oh, what a surprise! This happens every year. Light songs - Summer hits... Love life - themes...Lots of colors. Happiness! (let's skip quality ranking of following songs....cause summer) 
Girls Day are back with one of those playful 'let's enjoy summer' concepts (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4dQcxgJPY). "Darling" is really cute song, and 4 girls are pretty and sweet as always. But, let's talk about B1A4 ( one member is blood type B, and the rest are A types...that's the meaning behind the group's name). So, it's a 5 members group, and they are back with "Solo Day".


When you broke up with someone...you're not dead, you're just solo!...enjoy it - is basically what they're singing about. Lyrics are cool, the enthusiasm of it... it's contagious, probably would make you feel a little bit better if you're going through a break up, and possibly help you to get over it. It goes: "I couldn't stop the breakup...Now I'm going to enjoy...I'm going to enjoy the breakup...Solo, solo day...I feel especially great today...Don't bother me"... And the whistling make the song sounds even more carefree and fancy-free! The video is what I like the most. Breaking the routine is what makes you feel good and unlimited. So, these 5 guys realized that, and decided to stop being desperate, and to start all over. Not sure what that UFO means. Maybe - life is short, don't waste it, you can be taken away (by the aliens..) today... so, do not waste your time being depressed. Kkkkk :) My favorite members are CNU(obsession guy) and Baro(space geek), but JinYoung(couch potato) is cute too..You need to watch the video to understand those nicknames. Anyways, I also like the stylings - they look like normal guys, no futuristic costumes or vampire attires. Like I said, it's a summerish song, so beach is included, also driving, wind in the hair, and a cute dog. Oh yeah, spot the baby at 2:51...so cuuuuuteee!! That's it... I like the song, but I'm not crazy about it. It's good, it's good...cause summer! :)

But, next week (or these following days (not sure when))...INFINITE makes a comeback. I'm really, really, really looking forward to it... Check the teaser....Wuaaaaaaw...."Can you save me"...Yes, I can (not). 






xoxo 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар