looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 3. јул 2014.

RED LIGHT...OK?

Another Thursday, another Kpop story to tell.
This time... I've waited for the comeback that has been scheduled for today, so that I could give you my very first impression of it. Ahmmm...I'm still confused, but let's jump into it.
So, there is this 5 members girl group - f(x)...Yeah, like math...Anyway, they made their comeback with a song "Red light". Few minutes ago (literally) I watched live performance of the song, and now...I'm like....the f... did I just saw. The concept of it, it's pretty much...confusing. Everything is black, or red - the stage and the outfits. By the way they move and look at the camera, they look strong and fierce...like some kind of a girls gang, or Warriors from the future...(???) Idk 
I was distracted by the choreography (or should I say - by their movements, cause there aren't some crazy dance skills shown - that is why I was slightly taken aback), so I didn't paid  much attention on the lyrics.
I decided to search for the translation of it...and....end up thinking - the f...did I just read!... Still confused. The lyrics have no meaning at all. Or maybe, I just can't understand the symbolism and all that crap. 
And finally, there is the MV that I haven't watched yet! I'm gonna do it right now...and then I'll say what I think about it. Crossed fingers that I'll be able to comprehend what on  Earth is their concept. Here we go!
.............O.k.a.y.............ammmmmmmm....I like the outfits (suits and uniforms-nice). Also the accessories - those cute head..things(?), and hats too... Haircuts and colors are cool. Music(?)....ok, I guess. Liking the chorus part, but it looks like the song is made from 4-5 different songs, it flows awkwardly. It's not catchy at all.
Still have no idea about what they're talking/singing, what's the actual message of the song. The black cat and the black telephone are probably some kind of symbols of evil that they are surrounded by, or attracted by or will be attracted - if they pick up the phone... I DON'T KNOW...REALLY..THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT, CAUSE I'M NOT IMPRESSED BY THIS, OBVIOUSLY. Maybe for a day or two (a week) it will grow on me...but now...the answer is - NO. F(x) can do better. They changed somehow, from cuties to warriors, which is ok, cause they're older now, but I'm not sure that this is the right song for comeback. 
A little bit disappointed.

But, but, but....I have something a lot more meaningful to share...this:
Perfection in every way. 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар