looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 9. октобар 2014.

KpopGroupsWhereAreYou? *kpopthursday/kpopčetvrtak*

Awkward!!

Things aren't that exciting this week...(at least for me)

I'd say this week was 'solo artists comeback' week - really, most of  the comebacks were solo singers cbs (some of them I know/don't know)...Like..Roy Kim released MV for 'Home'(remember him, I've mentioned him in #SoloMaleArtistskEdition, I think it was Part 2)...Anyway, nice song, nice video. He really has unique style...I mean his music/voice/emotion sounds so.....what's the right word - vintagy?...mature?... old time kind of feel?(probably not the right words...but you get what I mean...). Also, a few female singers are back with their respective songs: 
Juniel - Please (it's OST for the Korean release of the Japanese movie 'Still the water'....sad, very sad...and such a sweet voice).
Younha - Wasted (omg, you can feel all the hopelessness after the break up in that voice, and MV makes the melancholy even more stronger..).
Raina - You End, And Me (what a title?...ok...Like Younha's, this song is also about the end of  a relationship..but in this case, Raina got dumped...coldly! This time she collaborated with rapper Kanto (of TROY), but I prefer her previous collaboration with rapper San E - that song was the cutest thing ever...if you're interested, here it is AMidsammerNight'sSweetness)


I just realized - all the songs are so sorrowful...What the...?

Let's change things a little bit...
This is Ailee's comeback song 'Don't touch me'. The song was released two weeks ago, it's an old(er) comeback, I know...BUT we have special situation right now...a rain of gloomy song in this post, so lemme show you some 'girl power'song, instead. FunFact - She change 12 outfits in this video. (she still promotes this song in music shows)



Calm week, it was.

See you soon...
Next Kpopthursday's gonna be much more interesting (according to recent teasers)!!!



Enjoy life, Looloobabes!!!

xoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар