looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 23. октобар 2014.

TodayOnTheMusicMenu *kpopthursday/kpopčetvrtak*



How on Earth I'm supposed to organize this post... Agrhhrhrhrhhhh....Too many, too many comebacks this week... :-P (oooh, Kpop, if you could produce songs a little bit slower - no, seriously, Kpop - you need to slow down for your own sake... )... Hyper production is NO GOOD!
Ok, girl, compose yourself!!!
You can do it!

Here we go!
'BEAST' boys are back with a Special 7th mini album 'TIME', and with an MV for the title song - '12:30'. Earlier this year they made a comeback, and this (gift)album took me by surprise, but I like it. The songs are quite emotional, and the members voices makes them even more enjoyable. As for the title track - I get it, harsh break up story, again... but, MV- why u so dark? My favorite member, Doojoon got a lead role in this video, but rather than a normal guy, he seemed a bit psycho-tic...and  that's not what I expected... The point of the lyrics is that the two grow apart from each other, and now they are like clock hands at 12:30 - with their backs turned against each other, looking at different places...
I can't stop wondering - why the heck is the girl shoeless at 2:06 (it might be because of the height difference...), and who(why) is that topless drummer(there)?  Dance and clothes (especially shoes) - flawless! I think it's safe to say now - Hyunseung is my second favorite member of Beast(read coat)...There, I said it. :)




And then...(was it)Yesterday or two days ago?! BTS surprised us with a music video for 'War of Hormone'. Awww, those cutie pies - how adorkable. I was rofl when I heard the song for the first time (long, long time ago, cause it's a song from their latest album). The lyrics are so immature, h/corny and (someinternettrollsaresaying)slightly offensive towards the girls (...and the boys - cause  they're implying that all boys are dumb)... BUT, realistically, it's all from a teen-boy perspective - typical teenage thoughts - we've all been teenagers...so keep calm... (blame the hormones)
Again, I like the fashion style they're rockin. Those outfits are cute. And video theme/idea is pretty cool - zoom in, zoom out, zoom in, zoom out - on repeat + kind of one take technique. Choreography is my favorite part.  Poor trio - Jin, Jimin(!) and Jungkook - are having hard times with those bikes...But how can you resist those smiley faces :) Let's take a moment to appreciate their honesty and straightforwardness!




Who is next?...
Oh, yeah...Super Junior released MV for one of the songs from their newest album (if you remember from one of previous *KpopThursdays*, I've reviewed their title song  'Mamacita'). Obviously, they decided to continue promoting this album with a video for - 'This is love'. Apparently, black and white (with a pinch of red) is a trend going on in kpop music videos lately... Pardon my eyeroll (it's starting to annoy me) 
SUJU are using a range of props for the choreography this time - chairs, standing mics... And (ofc) they're in a BOX, and (ofc) it's a 'one shot'(one take) video (SM Ent - I really think it's time for some(anykindof) change). Chorus is quite catchy: This is love, this is love...... Can't decide - Leeteuk or Donghae...hmm? tough decision 
(update: suju released 7th full length special edition album 'THIS IS LOVE' - it has 9 tracks that were already released previously, there are 3 new tracks, and 'This is love' remix for a total of 13 songs...ok, then)





Few days ago, out of nowhere, I reviewed Epik High's 'Born Hater' - As I said before, that song is not a title track... This one is. 'Spoiler' (plus spoiler for the other song 'Happen Ending') is totally different from Born Hater. Here we have three members singing/rapping in the background, looking good, and two actors playing/telling the story. The lyrics are from a guy's perspective - he's not sure -(what the two have)is it love or nothing at all...Mature lyrics - as expected(read here). Everyone can relate. 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Epik High - I LOOOVEEEE!




Izvinite zbog nedostatka teksta na srpskom jeziku, post je i ovako predugačak.


Enjoy life, LoolooBabes!!!
xoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар