looloosworld

looloosworld

среда, 8. октобар 2014.

SoloMaleArtistskEdition3


Long time, no SoloMaleArtistkEditionPart3!!!

I'm here now... IT'S PARTY TIMEEEEEE!!! (lame)


Ra.D - (real name Lee Doo Hyun)- 80liner, singer-songwriter, producer. Debuted in 2002, and gained attention for unique mix of musical styles (R&B, soul, hip-hop) in his music. To be honest, my favorite Ra.D's songs are the ones from his mini-album 'LittleTalk' and 3rd album 'Soundz', even though I discovered him(last year) through this song 'I'm in love' performed by Narsha (her solo debut single was actually a remake of Ra.D's song from his 2nd album). Really unique voice and indie kind of vibe. Loooveee




K.Will - 81liner, ballad singer, songwriter, radio DJ, vocal coach, debuted in 2006. He has done a lots of collaborations and drama soundtracks. His newest track 'Day 1' is such a sweet song...He says that he doesn't look like a singer, cause he's not handsome and stuff, but I think that he's is just right. "Please Don't" is my favorite....wait till the end of the video...it will blow your mind...




JooYoung - he is an accomplished singer and songwriter in the underground scene (interesting). He's about twenty two-three years old (unconfirmed). JooYoung has released a few songs, but he gained attention after he covered Jeff Bernat's 'Call You Mine' (I saw him performing this song in some variety show - and fell in love with him instantly). And just recently, I discovered that I already knew him (ha) - this is the song that I've put in my favorites long time ago(2013)...who'd tell - we've met again - 'Popstar'. Lovelylovelylovely song - From me to you...




Beenzino - last, but not the least...another 87liner, rapper and MC (well, that's new, ha?)...He has been active from 2009, and currently he's under Illionaire Records (formed by well known rappers TheQuiett and Dok2 in 2011, they're also a really good friends). Beenzino has collaborated with many other artists (K.Will, Lee Hyori, Junggigo). Two albums: 24:26(2012) and UpAllNight(2014). Been(zino...see what I did there) loving  'How Do I Look?' from the newest album - the lyrics are so cute, but he is cuter...Omg...he's so asfjghgjgjhfkhfk....(compose yourself woman!!). And now... I can't decide which song to put down here, cause I love these two equally....hmmm, 'If I Die Tomorrow' is such a meaningful song, it's about his life and difficulties that he's been going through - it's a great great song...somehow...I can relate. And then, we have this one, about LOVE - I like how he sounds emotional in this one - #goodlyrics.




Hope you guys liked this trilogy!
(Of course... there's many more talented artists in the sea(cene)... You're free to explore...)


Enjoy life, LooLoobabes! 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар