looloosworld

looloosworld

среда, 11. март 2015.

Don'tBelieveMeJustWatch #kweek

Long time no see... long time no see....(TOP's'DoomDaDa'Voice...again)

For this #kweek I've picked two following songs:


Boyfriend - Bounce

...because - MUSIC VIDEO.... I like it when the production team is like: Ok, guys, today we're gonna create some good shizz... So, director, cameramen, members, make up artists, hair/costume stylists, designers, editors, prop/lighting masters...and the rest of the crew - get your creative juices flowing like never before!!!.... :) Aaaaand...action!

Even tho this song is pretty similar to a previous one ('Witch'), I actually, don't mind it, cause 'Witch' is a very good song (the one that made me pay more attention to Boyfriend), and if they've decided to stick to this kind of a music/concept genre, and make it their own unique group concept - I'm ok with that.
Music wise - addicting melody! 'Bounce' word (they repeat it so many times - the word lost all meaning)... also addicting. The lyrics - well, yeah... somewhere (over the rainbow...you see what I did there?) the lyrics and the music video are connected....in a way....... Ok, let's admit this - there's no actual connection between those two things. 
I can't/won't go into the details (there are so many of them) - but, clearly and obviously, this is the 'Alice in Wonderland' themed video, kinda darkish version, tho. I love it to the max. If I need to pick, like, mv highlights - these are memorable things: 
-Each member is playing the actual character from the book. 
-Costuuuuuumeeeeees! 
-2:02 moment....(*inserting pic right here....shirtless ver.)
(and the subliminal message at 3:26...I saw that...)
-Donghyun's dreamy pink cotton candy hair
-Chooooreographyyyyyy

Beenzino - So what?
I fancy Beenzino. His work, his looks, his artistic approach, his mindset... 
e v e r y t h i n g. (the reason why he is my pick for #kweek)
Unfortunately, the mv doesn't have the lyrics/sub, but the point of the song is - Yes, I do this... Yes, I do that... So what? (Haters)You're gonna hate anyway, I don't have time for you.... Lyrics: here
Simple to meaningful(the three monkeys) to (meaningless)artsy shots(yellow background/props).
Interesting 'Don't believe me just watch(it)' input. Cause Uptown funk you up...
Converse lover recognize converse lover!
The hair styling and the cute little moles around the eye(you can't see them, but they are there) - on point!

Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
We rise by lifting others!
oxoxoxoxoxoo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар