looloosworld

looloosworld

субота, 14. март 2015.

W.a.a.a.a.a.h.MeGusta! #kweek

(just to keep things real and authentic - I'm writing this on Mar 13, 23:31.... after I've listened to this song on repeat...like 5 times...less or more...

And yes, you read it right... It is Friday.... And it is 23:31...
 And no, I'm not outside partying.
I'm so livin la vida loca... I know :) 
*bonding time* )


Now... Can I just ask for a standing ovation for our cute Giriboy over here.... 
Thanks Taylor...Thanks Ed.... Thanks... a lovely bunch of people.....

Ok... Feeelsss!
1. Storyline
2. Emotion
3. His voice/interpretation
4. Giriboy itself
5. MV 
all 5..... 10 out of 10!.... When the song make you shed a tear.... Wow...

Is it based on a true story?... like - is it from his personal experience (probably/absolutely not)... But then,  how is even possible that one can interpret a song lyrics so convincingly... and so... very.... truly... truthfully.... raw... And by raw, I mean - from the bottom of one's heart...
So sad, and wonderful at the same time...

Actually, this song is a cover of  'Take care of me' by Swings... It's the same melody, but the lyrics are different... Even tho... I like it...so very much! For me - Giriboy's ver. is a little bit softer and a bit more romantic... 

I have no choice, but to welcome Giriboy on my 'CuteRappers' list... Iron and Beenzino got company :)

I wasn't impressed by him during the 'Show Me the Money' show... but after this song - I'll pay more attention... I promise! (I promise?!...da f....who cares?!)
(Giriboy be like
. . .

Needed to share this song, and my first impression of it rn...myeah...

So long. Looloobos!
xoxoxoxoox

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар