looloosworld

looloosworld

петак, 24. април 2015.

UNIQSOUNIQUE! #kweek

!Welcome, Loolooboos!
Welcome to your happy place ---> looloosworld.blogspot.com!

As I said yesterday - UNIQ's baaaack!

. . . 


Ok... Ok... I'm ready...
3...2...1
go!


WHAT IS MY LIFE!!!
*I*L*O*V*E I*T*
Take a deep breath...


MV - Underground club sets - love it. That pyramid steel construction (dance parts) - love it. Lights-masks(Sungjoo's set), speakers(Seungyoun), neony mannequin dolls(Wenhan), tvs(Yixuan), red alarm light room(Yibo) + bunch of random props - like it. I like everything! Camera movements tho - makes you a little bit dizzy... Not complaining, just stating! Me satisfied with the mv.
Music - .... sexy groovy saxophone sound -  that ish is the key point of 'EOEO'. I like how they've  managed to keep us interested/not bored until the very end. Pros would probably say something like - Nice gradation, excellent dynamic or whatever...But you know what I mean... I've enjoyed listening to every little detail of it. Listen carefully and you'll noticed how their vocals/lines/the way they interpret the lyrics, actually, gives this song higher level of dynamic, beside the music. 
Lyrics - Partying hard, basically... til the cops come knocking. E.O.E.O is like a police car siren onomatopoeia... Am I right?
Fashion - I have no idea how many times they've changed their clothes... but I like every single piece every single member is wearing. And talkin about 'single'.... Single shots are gold! Accessories and hair styling - on fleek. And yes, I do like what I see at 2:50... perhaps their best looking accessory - the abs, ladies and gents, the glorious abs!  
Dance - Can't wait for the live perf... That would be something, for sure... You can see some crazy cool parts of the choreography, but no... that's just a teaser - ain't no doubt it would be the greatest stage perf of all music broadcast station perfs. EOEO chorus parts - kkekekekeke - waves, waves, more waves! 
Members - Baby Seungyoun is the cutest rebel ever - I like how he starts and finishes the song with 'Wow, wow....." line - I like that part so much. Baby Yibo is working on his rap skills - that we can see.. even tho he is in charge of being dance machine of the group. And then we have the prince Wenhan with that sweet, sweet, the sweetest voice - he also got more lines...that's cool. Sungjoo babe is all swag with those glances and face/body expressions. And then... the biggest surprise for me - Yixuan's voice blew me away... Like...wow, wow, wow... stop.. and rewind - Hello there, Yixuan...How you doin? (*Joey Tribbiani's face) ... Needless to say - they're so so so good looking. They're perfect. Oh, kpop why you're doing this to me....?


Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
We rise by lifting others!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар