looloosworld

looloosworld

недеља, 5. април 2015.

Hopeless love - been there, done that?! #kweek


Jimin is one of the vocals in JYP's duo(group) 15&. Both, Jimin and Yerin are incredibly talented singers, despite their young age. They are just born to sing and perform... So, that was the first thing that I have noticed after I've watched the mv - her voice is even more polished and more powerful now. And they've(producers) chosen the interesting genre for her first solo song... Sad, emotional, sorrowful melody... and lyrics too - I guess, they wanted to show how much she's improved... to show/justified why was she the one who was given the opportunity to release a solo song. So, yeah... I love her voice, and the whole story line and the mood of the song.

Onto the MV. Pretty gloomy, foggy and kinda heavy feel - the kind of a emotion that her character is going through. At the end she is finally letting it go (the ribbon flying in the wind)... Hopeless love is hopeless. 
You're probably wondering: Who is that cute boy (who is living in blissful ignorance of jimin being in love with him) from the video? That's UNIQ's Seungyeon!!! Long time no see... Aigoooo, that smile!!! I give one more point for the producers! And his hairstyle (my favorite lately).... Kyah...He is so so so cute. Have no idea who the other girl is... Balloons, I looooove balloons!! At the very end - Feelings turned off...

I'm (again) all about that clothes used in the video. I want em all (even Seungyeon's)... EXCEPT those white heals - looking too damn chunky with that floral dress.... 

The music - again, I'm getting the heavy feels...  piano mixed with that not sure what it is - drums... definitely some kind of a percussion instruments samples... idk... anyway... it makes me feel kinda down...kinda 'i'm just gonna stare blankly at that wall and think about how short life is....". It's sounds almost like those army marching drums.... when they are going to war... I hate wars... That's why I almost dislike that part...
But altogether - I really like the song. Good start, Jimin. Woot, Woot!

And how beautiful is her first solo performance! She Slayed It! Props for the stage effects! The dress! 



Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
We rise by lifting others!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар