looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 11. септембар 2014.

GO CRAZY! *kpopthursday/kpopčetvrtak*

Guess who's back...back..back.. back again...gain..ain!
Ok, loves...WHAT TIME IS IT?
-IT'S 2pm TIMEEEE!!
2PM are back...wooohooo!

Before that, let's mention other comebacks (the list is not so big). Girl group 'T-ARA' is back with 'Sugar Free' (sadly, T-ara's songs are so similar, like.. there is always a disco theme/vibe/music, and the girls singing almost random lines..idk..One thing that I like is..mhm... their clothes... and shoes... and accessories...ok, three things.  Kinda Hyuna-ish rap...just sayin'! These girls are struggling, like all the time...I just wish them one successful comeback... I know they can do it. Go, T-ara, go!)
Two more songs: Jay Park - So Good(homage to Michael Jackson...I like) and NastyNasty - Knock (newly formed trio..Kevin is from underrated group 'ZEA', I'm not sure for the girls, one of them is from a girl group Nine Muses, I think...Anyway, catchy song, I like it...That choreography is...nastynasty)

And finally...2pm! Wooohooo, this group is one of my favorite ones. It consists of 6 dorks- adorable  6 dorks. I like the fact that they're all 24+ (yearsold), but you would never tell, cuz... dorkiness. Onto the MV:
Title song 'GO CRAZY!' definitely speaks for itself. You have eng sub..so it will be easy for you to understand all the craziness behind the lyrics. What else...? Dance - that choreaography!...Well, it matches with the concept, I guess! Few things I need to say about some of the moves, tho:
1. motorcycle formation - I saw it before in BTS's Boy in luv (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxofSZc0eU at 2:00).
2. Dancingairblowupdoll move is BtoB's Peniel's invention, I think (I might be wrong, ofc.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgtaSJ3PSMM at 3:21)
3. all that (1. and 2.) doesn't matter..cause, I adore their moves, anyway...especially the one at 1:45..ayyeee, so cute.
Wooyoung's outfit???..that sparkly jumpsuit,.. those glasses...that hair...man, you're new level of crazy.
Props to Jun.K - this song is composed, arranged, vocal produced by him, and he also wrote the lyrics.
The MV hit 1 million views already.
They're having fun, and that's it!
Enjoy
(This album - I can't wait to hear 'I'm your man' and 'Beautiful' kor. ver)



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар