looloosworld

looloosworld

уторак, 30. септембар 2014.

SoloMaleArtistskEdition1

Ok, first of all - I have bad stomach ache right now (those days of the month), but that ain't gonna stop me from dropping this mother f-in idea of mine right in front of your eyes and ears....Some serious dedication has been displayed here...So... I appreciate your standing ovations...Anyone??...Grrrhhhhghh...Ok, my pain, my idea, my ish...I get it!


Second of all - guess about what I'm gonna talk(preach)......KPOP....(Are you guys like - Oh, no...LooLoo....no.....not again)...Well, pardon my obsession! (obsession is a strong word, tho).. But I'm GONNA preach right now!....So, you better watch and listen carefully... You'll thank me later...when you're obsessed too...mwuuhahhahaha *MrBurnslaugh*



SoloMaleArtists k Edition (they're talented and... I like to look at...I mean listen to them...and stuff)
Shall we start?! (Oh...and this is Part 1 @___@)
Kpop is more than flashy catchy songs. Period.
To avoid repeating myself- this goes for  all of them - Beautiful voice / Good looks / Charisma / Unique color / That something (at least for me)




Roy Kim - winner of SuperstarK4, 93liner, 2 albums (LoveLoveLove(2013) and soon to be released Home(2014). I adore his covers. This one is "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train




Park Hyo Shin - 81liner, one of Korea's greatest singers. If  his song "Drunken Truth" doesn't blow you away, try with the "Fool", or with the newest single "Wild Flower". Deep and husky voice.





Jung Joon Young - Roy Kim's fellow competitor from SuperstarK4 and a friend. 89liner, born in South Korea, but raised in Indonesia, China, Japan, Europe (France and England) and the Phillippines...Cute and funny rocker. Must check this collab with Roy - "Becoming Dust" ("Creep" and "Falling slowly" too)




John Park - 88liner, semifinalist on the ninth season of American Idol, the runner-up of SuperstarK2. Been loving this single "U" ( a bit scary). What a deep powerful voice. And man, those high notes  - you're killin' it. 





Enjoy
Expect Part 2!
oxoxoxox

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар