looloosworld

looloosworld

понедељак, 8. септембар 2014.

WALK *motivmon/motivpon

When you need to think, take a walk!

...start...


 ... I visited my favorite place on Earth...my Oasis of Peace...this beautiful park in all its glory



I really enjoy spending time there... 
So, I decided to stay there for awhile..kyah

...seating on a bench...

...showing off my nails...

and...showing off ma bag and one leg...

 ...me, my orange bag...and a pigeon..

....Yeah, still in da park....Inhaling...Exhaling..
...breathing...cute fountain...

...the rest is the city concrete...
 ...oh, look at me here....all wired up...music is the answer... my life, my escape...
church...not that I care, I just like the contrast of colors..
...moving on
...Big Square..not so big (another church?..it's not)
 ..oh, black and white...chess(y) looking floor..
Watch your steps...but always look at the sky!

Oh, clouds...Nature, I love you!

 ..It's time for another foot selfie...yaaay...click

What do we have here...MCDonald's (not a fan..)
p.s. Yes, our buildings do have roofs - but not when I'm playing photographer in charge...

 random picture..
green, I love you green...and blue...and white...vivid colors...nice random pic2

nasty...dirty...stairway...blame on city headquarters..


Zebra crossing....Heading home...

...almost there...


Are you thinking  like- Damn, that's hell of a random post!! Well, it is?
 I hope you enjoyed walking with me
I have.
xxoo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар