looloosworld

looloosworld

среда, 11. фебруар 2015.

CrazY...ness #kweek

***************
So, it's been awhile...
The girls of 4minute have made their comeback earlier this year with the 'Cold rain', but that was just a pre-release - kinda slow jam (like - yes, we can sing ballads)... Few days ago, the long awaited title song was released... And... hmm... I'm pretty sure they haven't expected such a harsh feedback...
To be honest, I was surprised that people threw so much hate on this...
Like... just keep calm, people... Chill!!!


I agree, there are few things that are similar to GD's 'MichiGo' (title) and 'One of a kind' (black and white set, hiphopish  feel), but come on... Aren't all kpop mv's kinda similar... recycled...in the same track...you know -Things already seen...I mean, it's hard to be original, in that kind of a hyper production environment. And just because this mv reminds people of a big star's - GD's mvs it doesn't mean that that was directors intention. Like - in that case - we could say - OMG, look...there are stairs- that's so (you name it) Wonder Girls- Be my babe/Jay Park-Metronome/2pm-ComeBackWhenYouHearThisSong...(and those are just the ones on top of my head rn..) And let's not go into the Black&White themed kpop mvs range (cuz, yeah - there are hundreds similar ones). Relax people...! GD is a very talented artist, but it doesn't mean that the whole world wants to copy him... Ok? Even if director WAS  inspired with mentioned mvs, or artist himself - Plagiarism is a strong word...
So, onto the details... I'll make this short as possible...
Fashion - flawless! 
Accessories - I want every piece... give it to meeeeh! (minus hats with their names-ughh)
Music - well... everything except that 'out of nowhere' chorus - but it does makes the song a lot more interesting...I guess...so...
Set - like I said, nothing new, still effective in a way - it matches nice with the concept of a song. 
Dance - here I like the chorus part, and the rest of members choreo is nice... I do not like 'butts in the air' backup dancers dance...
Lyrics - let's go crazy x100000
Conclusion - it reminds me a lot more of Hyuna's (one of the members solo song) 'RED' than GD's 'One of a kind', to be honest. This is like 'Red' with a pinch of hip hop... ish vibe.

If repetitive 'Ugh' sound is GD's invention(which isn't, cuz music has history... and no, it doesn't start with the GD's debut) - than I'll give the haters credit for that... Even tho, I'm not sure why wouldn't be allowed to other people to use it in their songs..

Clubbers will love this.
____________________________________________________________________________

Now.. It's time for shout out!
Former Dalmatian/DMTN's member JeeSu made a solo comeback!!! I'm so glad he moved on, despite the not so cool-controversial group disbanding situation.
I was a fan of his voice from the start.
He deserves this! And so much more! 
So happy for him.

This song, tho...
He's so much more talented and contentful than this (totally average) debut song!

I'm glad he's back. 
Rooting for you, Jeesu! 


Promising teasers/potential kweek material: NielMyNameZICOAMBER;


Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
!We rise by lifting others!
See y'all soon!
xoxoxox 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар