looloosworld

looloosworld

петак, 27. фебруар 2015.

DefOfTheSlayWord! #kweek


Oh, my dearest 'oldie but goldie' kpop group is baaaaack! *feeeeelllllsssss
They have been around for a long time, actually - they're one of the og's of kpop... So many great/hit songs. I cant wait to see what they have prepared for this cb... My feels are strong, so I'm gonna probably love it, but we'll seeee. Does anyone of you remember Shinhwa's song 'This love' I've reviewed long time ago... anybody? (vogue dance, remember?)
Let's press play! 3...2...1...go

That, my friends, was amazing!
Arrangement is simple... I mean, it's not packed with the bunch of unnecessary things. It's just a simple beat, but with the interesting detailing - sound effects (glass breaking, shotguns blast, distortions...). I like how the whispering and the vocals are in focus, rather than music! 
That whispering at the beginning - it's there to compel you 100%... and than baaang - wake up!!! And ofc, it continues throughout the whole song in the background, so you can't snap out of it....mwuahahhahah!
You can feel the gradation/progression through the vocals order, and the way they've divided their parts, as well through the music - the way it builds its way to the peak - even tho there is that one constant beat repeating. Not that much singing, tho... They kinda rapping most of the time (except Hyesungs, Dongwans and Minwoos singing in the chorus)...but I don't mind it. I don't mind at all...
This song makes you wanna stare and listen and enjoy - witchcraft, people....
I like how the song stops/breaks in the middle, and that whispering part comes back again, and than that bridge kinda wraps it nicely, and than chorus repeats, but every time the chorus sounds a little bit different than the previous - doesn't that makes the song sounds dynamic... therefore not boring?!
And the harmony of 6 manly seductive voices...oh boy, I really like this song... Biased? Hell I am....
Andy's having more than one line - wooooow *fascinated 
Eric finishes like a boss of the bosses - my fav member. khhhhhh! *approving enchanted... Kings are back, and they killin' it!!!

About the MV:
I'm loving the slow motion theme. Sets/scenographies are sick - dark, creepy and kinda weird. 
Every member's clothes has it's own concept, and it matches with the girl's (girls') outfit concept as well. How cute is that. I'm not the fan of the animal prints tho... but I get the idea... And the red is for passion...
They're, obviously, some kind of... wicked... cold blooded masters or smtn like that...
Intense, friends, intense! 50 shades vibes... 
The dance - smooth and immersing. But those poker faces... glances and looks... Once again, intense s**t, friends!
The lyrics - they are snipers, and the girl is their target - they're aiming for her heart! How poetic...)^^

Every.f in.time they succeed to show something new, fresh, and different. How's that even possible....? Youngsters (younger kpop groups) should watch and learn!
Did I mentioned that the average age of Shinhwa is 36.5!!! Admit it, that's impressive!
On the other side, these guys are always so hilarious, funny, and dorky, like they're in their 20s.... I adore watching them in variety shows - when the seriousness disappears, and the pure silliness is what remains.

Here is the first live perf after the comeback Sniper - live perf .... Fabulous! And Junjin at 1.50 - An 35 year old, ladies and gents..

I can't not share one of the follow up songs live performance... I mean... Respect! I mean... drooling!

Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
See you soon, very soon!
You know how we rise?
We rise by lifting others!
xoxoxoxoxo

(rain of comebacks's coming, so stay tuned...)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар