looloosworld

looloosworld

понедељак, 23. фебруар 2015.

SolveTheEquationTIME! #kweek



Description box info (copying would save me some time):
Last year through the unique concept of 'Cyborg', VIXX raised its existence and position and swept the music industry scene. As a byword for concept idol, VIXX has come back with a special single album with a remake hit dance song from the 90s, R.ef's 'Love Equation'.
VIXX's remake of 'Love Equation' contains R.ef's original wonderful melody and carries the exiting points. On top of this, the song has been reinterpreted into VIXX's unique color and was arranged into the current trendy style. The rebirth of VIXX's 'Love Equation' music video was directed by 'Lumpens', who is famous for his polished sentimental interpretation. 

Through the music video which portrays the image of 'youth' moving forward to the future and the story of VIXX's six members who overcome their breakup, you can see VIXX's unique sentimental story and picture never seen before and also hope that you can have the opportunity to meditate the meaning of 'youth'.

Now let's see.
I was a little bit scared/surprised when I saw teasers, because unlike their usual dark concepts, this one seemed to be on the completely opposite side - the cute one.
Cute concept! Why? W.H.Y? Oh, well, I won't be too skeptical about it.. I'll just go with the flow this time... Cuz I adore these dorks!

Hihiihiihih....the way Ravi's pronouncing 'equation'(eekasian) - cutie pie. 
It (MV) starts with Hongbin, ofc - group's visual. He's just lounging around. Mirrors, mirrors everywhere. He's enjoying his beautifulnesssnessness.
Ken, on the other hand, seems lonely and sad.... What can I say - Love is a two way street. Hang in there, Ken-ah.
And then there is Leo's part - basketball seems like an very interesting sport, doesn't it - it just hit me right now.... ( . . . ). He is in Mfinphonenotringing team. 
Leo is not awkward at all(!?!?!?!) - are we witnessing an historical moment over here or what.. He's even smiling in some shots. A lot... What on the earth??? Finally!!! He be flawless. His parts - priceless. Period.
(2:59..what?...ok...I died! Like - kill fans with the look - checked!)
Hyuk's and Ravi's part - cheeky, cheeky! I support the idea. I bet Ravi was embarrassed to the cringing point! Hyuk be cute little diva! 
And then, ofc, leader is going through some hard s***y time with his gf - he is sad, but casually walks away. Sometimes you just have to let go.

 Funny (3rd grade-ish) choreography... Omg.... I'm cringing... C a n't . W a t c h!

At the end - Who needs love, when you have friends! - is a solution of love equation. Shake it off and dance like nobody's watching... Seriously, If you plan to dance this choreo, make sure nobody's watching :P... JK! The dance is fine (... for kindergarten students)... Once again, just kidding... ( . . . ) (psss...I'm not)...

I'll take the 'red beanie friend' - saiditfirst... Thank you!

So, we have:
*Attractive lad in love.
*Gamer in love.
*Sportsman in love. 
*Youngsters in love. 
*Citizenwhodecidedtowalkhiswayhome in love.

As for the music - . . . I need to replay it... cuz... you know - didn't hear a thing... been watching, been approving errting... I approve the music too, even tho it's too flat and childish kinda ...'90s... Kyah...

The lyrics follows those sad parts of a video - basically, the song is about break ups. Somehow(after reading a transl), I find this video way more colorful, and brighter, and exciting (dance parts esp are... way too euphoric...and those smiley faces...), than it should be... according to lyrics... But why judge... At the end... everything is just fine.
It is, actually, a song about moving on and being happy after you experienced loving someone. Break up is not the end of the world.
Love equation is not necessarily a complicated thing. In fact, it is a very simple one.

Almost forgot to mention - The CLOTHES! I love the clothes! Every piece! I want those clothes! Goldfish - teleport me to Korea, and make me a fabulous stylist!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I patiently wait for Shinhwa's comeback... Here is a teaser....


Legends are back! I expect much! (even tho it reminds me a lot of "This love" concept... esp back up dancers... but we'll see...)

Enjoy life, Loolooboos!
We rise by lifting others.
One smile?
There you go... Nice. :)
xoxoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар