looloosworld

looloosworld

понедељак, 24. новембар 2014.

BECOMING YOURSELF #motivmon #motivpon


Little do I know about this boy...
...but I agree with everything he said
in this video...
First time I saw him - it was... I don't know...probably in someone else's yt video (I think...it was a video of some girl-youtuber... I think).
 He seemed like normal, interesting, nice - well mannered and well educated kid. 
Later, I found out that he released an EP, entitled TRYXE - and you know me - I like music..So I sat down, and listened to all the songs...
One of the songs was entitled 'The Fault in Our Stars', and I was like - wooouuuwhooow - I liked that movie (no, I haven't read the book)...
I actually ended up liking other songs from EP more than that one...but yeah...good job, anyway.
If you haven't heard (you probably have, tho), this is a big hit - 'Happy Little Pill'(he's not supporting drugs(neither do I) or anything like that...it's a song about our society and 
the lack of true values in it...)

I find him inspirational(inspiring(?)) on so many levels...
That's why he's on  #Motivmon!

(IhopeTroyewill)Keep up the good work!




Enjoy life, Loolooboos!!!
xoxoxoxox

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар