looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 6. новембар 2014.

NotSoRookieButRookieEdition *kpopthursday/kpopčetvrtak*

No.
Nothing...
I waited till the last minute...
Still nothing. :/
It's official - I don't have comeback to talk about this week.

Dear Gods of KpopIndustry - are you sleeping or what?!

Give me something interesting to review! I demand!!! agrhgrhhrhhrhhhhh

cough cough (*zen thoughts)

The fact that this week is lacking reviewingworthycomebackmusicvideo ain't gonna stop me from KpopThursday-ing!!!

Don't get me wrong - Some good songs were released in the past few days (MC Mong - Miss me or diss me - lots of controversies surrounding this rapper - I just can't go there, long story for a kpopt; SPICA - Ghost - girls are very talented, "envyworthy" vocals, the MV tho - neaaah) ... It's just that - I don't find them.....mhhm...what's the right word...to be.... kpopthursdaymaterial....u know what am sayin'..


Luckily, two rookie (one is not so rookie, but still - rookie...for me) groups caught my attention this week:

Ok, these guys have been around for a ... THREE (omg!) years now....Time flies, kids!
I know them since their debut single "Boyfriend" (convenient)...You need to hit up YouTube for that "babyfacedcutnesswhichmakesmesick" video...(the song is catchy tho).
Anyway, Boyfriend boys are older now - old enough... So I can actually watch them without cringing (caused by awkwardness).
This time around, the melody of their previous song "Witch" (especially that part: 'cuz your body goes boom bara boom...') caught my ear..And yeah, I've been loving the song since (live performance and choreo - cool).
The latest 'Boyfriend' song was released...when it was?... past Sunday I think, and it's a following up- kinda 'present for the fans' song.
I like this one too, so they are here(onlooloosworldkpopthursday) for a reason - I'll be monitoring them from now on.


Next, we have REAL rookies - they debuted like... a month ago under China-based entertainment company, even tho they're YG Ent's new Korean-Chinese boy group(?) (it is some kind of a collaboration between two companies - the plan is that the group promote simultaneously in both Korea and China). 
Anyhow, UNIQ consists of 3 Chinese, and 2 Korean members (I've only catch up the names of the two members that I liked at first - Yibo(c) and Sungjoo(k) :) 
The boys, actually, got a chance to sing Chinese OST for the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' movie (Born To Fight), which is an honor for them, and (let's be honest)it's a rare thing to see..(new group - babies  singing for a blockbuster movie - obviously they caught Paramount Pictures's attention with those hot teasers (and just like that -UNIQ become the youngest group in history of ParamountPic to sing an OST.... clap clap clap)
Here is Uniq's debut song - Falling in love (Yibo - long hair, Sungjoo - the one that sings chorus)


Enjoy life, Loolobabes!
xoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар