looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 13. новембар 2014.

SheIsHe #kpopthursday #kpopčetvrtak

Long time no see, long time no seeee!
(*use TOP's voice from 'Doom Dada')

My God... This week was hectic!
Debuts, comebacks, sub-units, even a Spanish-language release... and then another OST release...
Crazy times, crazy times!


For today's #kpopthursday I picked these two following songs:


When I saw teasers I was like - Wait...What? Teen Top? A...Again?
The thing is -  'Missing' (which I reviewed one/two months ago) is from the latest EP 'Exito', and the new song is from album 'Teen Top 20's Love Two Exito' (repackaged ver.).
Mystery solved! Whatevs...
The song/music - it's nice, I like it...It has that TeenTop's recognizable beat...something that differs them from others, idk... Almost like Infinite (another kpop group - when they make comeback(who knows when) - I'll probably review it) - as soon as you hear the song, you can immediately tell that it's Infinite's song. 
The literal translation of Korean title for this song is - We have no problem - So, it's pretty obvious what the song is all about - GURL, DON'T LEAAAVE MEEEEAH!
Lyrics - provided...Wooohooo! I like it when the guys are able to sing emotional/meaningful/regretful lyrics/songs, and still look confident - not like some desperate crybabies... Again - great vocals...Chunji's falsetto, Niel's sweet lazy whispering husky voice, CAP's deep smoky voice... Melting noona's ears/heart**
The choreography - it flows nicely...smooth - like the song itself.
MV -  playing with lights/lighting saved the whole thing, lemme tell you...  Few things are totally unnecessary: dog....car...'girl'... Those wooden things are fine - it's the stage, clearly! :) 
Outfits - I approve. :P


Me first time watching the MV - "That girl is not a girl... Look at those manly legs, (s)he doesn't know how to walk in heels... It's probably one of the members..."
A couple days after the song was released - members revealed that SHE is HE, and THE member is L.Joe.





Now, it's time for girl group comeback.
AOA (Ace of Angels- apparently) made a comeback with a song 'Like A Cat'... I don't know much about them, tho... 
But, let's take a look together, shall we...


Ok...I won't go in to details about them(girls) - considering that I know nothing about members... But, what I can tell about the concept is -I don't like it. I mean the 'cat' part of the concept is fine, the 'sexy' part is too much...
Tattooed main character is cute.
Hey... One of the guards(whitehairguy) looks familiar to me... Oh, yeah... It's Jake (foreigner living in Korea, youtuber(?)...)...
(no one cares, ha...)
Ok, moving on... 
We can't deny - the girls are pretty... I want haircut/color of the girl who killed guards with a whip(???)... (in kpop music videos - everything is possible, they pat you on the back with a gun, and you instantly fall down.. and you die...:) They have no mercy on you :)))
Girls love diamonds - Girls steal diamonds... Legit (not)..
That Cat-like move (part of the chorus choreo ) is cute (1:27)
Outfits - some are good, some are bad...
Make up - props to the makeup artist!


(Actually, I wanted to review new song of YG's sub-unit group 'HISUHYUN', but then I realized that the MV for that song is not released yet (and we all know that there will be a video - some of the cuts/images from the shooting location have leaked...So, let's wait for the proper MV...then I'll talk about it...) 


I can't resist not to show you MV for that OST (I've mentioned earlier)
Again -'UNIQ' sings 'Celebrate' - OST for the upcoming 'DreamWorks' animation film "Penguins of Madagascar".
Adorable Penguins! (the actual Penguins Of M./characters are cute too :))



See ya!
Enjoy life, Loolobabes!
xoxxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар