looloosworld

looloosworld

уторак, 4. новембар 2014.

Shoebox!EH

What am I listening to lately...you ask?!
 (let's pretend you actually asked me that...)

Any guesses?
I know you know.
tumblr

Epik High in da house!
(warning: extremely/dangerously good s..tuff)

Less talking, more listening/thinking/understanding...

Here you go...

Tracklist w/ lyrics links:
(lot of featurings...expect much of lyrics too)


1. Encore - Show is not over, haters... (No, I didn't realize that the show is over...)

2. Happen Ending - feat. Jo Won Sun of Rollercoaster/ love(butnotlove)song (Word I hate more then 'you pay' is 'have strength'... I'm I really in love? Or am I dating to break up?....)

3. Rich - feat. Taeyang of BigBang/ about conformist society (...Baby, you don't even know what the problem is, Your bucket list is your shopping list...)

4. Spoiler - y'all know this one from KpopThursday (Your cold eyes and words are the spoiler...The lines and facial expressions didn't match, the subtitles are off...)

5. Burj Khalifa - feat. Yankie, Gaeko/ say no to drugs - be high on music (My High is Epik...)

6. We Fight Ourselves - feat. Younha/ if you're in the same situation - run! for your sake! (I understand twice, when you misunderstand at once...)

7. Amor Fati - feat.Kim Jon Wan of Nell/ what a voice, JonWan! and what a message behind the lyrics... (...But they call me a non-believer...Well, neither do I...We are others...)

8. Born Hater - feat. EVERYBODY, just kidding - feat. Beenzino, Verbal Jint, B.I, Mino, Bobby/ you know this one too (#kpopthursday)... epiiiiiiiiiiic

9. Lesson 5 - we got no answers, we got no answers....just a lot of questions (one of my favorites on the album)...Whoever becomes blind first is the king/The first person to be deaf is the king....Powerful stuff - it explains where are we standing like society

10. Life Is Good - feat. Jay Park/ sorry, I'm good! like a boss

11. Eyes Nose Lips - feat. Taeyang of BigBang/ one more from #kpopthursdayposts...can I just say - I adore this song! I really do.....(They say that time flies, but you keep breakin its wings...)

12. Shoebox - not sure who the vocalist is/this song is about the importance of family and home ... (It's gonna be a late night, but baby I'm comin home...) 

Full Album:


I hope you'll like it!
(and I hope you'll understand why I was fangirling over this album like crazy for the past two weeks)

If you're not shy, tell me which one(s) you like the best...?


Like always
Enjoy life, Looloobabes!
xoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар