looloosworld

looloosworld

четвртак, 20. новембар 2014.

SchoolLove #kpopthursday #kpopčetvrtak

* * *
So, you're saying -It's their 3rd comeback this year...?!
OK, then...*sigh
Who'd tell they're rookies...
GOT7's back in the game!!!

'GirlsGirlsGirls' - I loved it
'A' - more like neah... it wasn't my cup of tea 
'Stop Stop It' - omg...the title is killing me already :/...and that auto-tune from the teasers..nooooohooohooo
(my train of thoughts before the actual song/mv was released)

After the release...
Uhm....Yeah....Don't know what to say...
Can I say 'So-so', and still stay alive...?(sometimes, fans can be really merciless, so I have to say- Chill, this reviewing thing- it's just for fun...We are all allowed to have an opinion about stuff)

Luckily, auto-tune is there just to emphasize key words of the chorus(and for more futuristic sound)...I can 'not hate' it...and that's it /notpleasedwithautotune/
JB's acting from the beginning of the video - he's so cute. I'd say his acting skills got better. I don't get that girl, tho - "What is he saying???"... Turn the volume down a little bit, then you'll be able hear him, or you can ask him to speak louder...(Girl, you dumb? You can't just ignore him, he's about to jump)...
And then... another JB appeared, and then... he's in the future, but actually in the past, but in the future...(Wut??). Plot - 'da f is going on' level. In his past life, the girl ignored him, and now she likes him... So, he needs to know that, before he do something crazy in the name of love, that's why JB from the future meets himself in the past.....No wonder why some people are saying that this video is a bit 'darkish'...To die or not to die...

Members had gone through haircut/color rebirth, every each of them (except JB maybe ---wow, ok, drop the beat: 1,2,3...uh, maybe JB, or JB maybe, he still looks the same, but it's JB baby...*I'm sorry, I was carried away by this sudden rhyme)..They look so different/much younger, right now...And I'm not sure that I like it (Jackson's haircut is fine, it suits him...kinda... and for the others -well, let's just say I hope that they'll make some changes for the live performances).
Because KPOP is a place where Music meets Fashion... --> those baggy Jumpsuits!!! If I REALLY have to choose 1 of 3 options - then... black. It is just me or this video is 90s inspired...? I guess JYP loves good old 90s - he was young back then(just kidding...JYP is a cool dude).
Lyrics - guy is being friendzoned, he can't even (Bambam's rap part - finally he got the chance to show he's a grown up swagger...And Mark being Mark (a.k.a - dreamy) 
MV - half 'weirdplotacting' - half dancing. I'd say the dance is my favorite part of the comeback. I'm always looking forward to good choreography, and skilled... and synchronized (cute) dancers.  Waves, waves...more waves - I'm not complaining. Point move - Air Hugging...awww:) 
They're all damn handsome. End. 
It is time for you to enjoy Got7's 'Stop Stop it'...3...2...1

(over 1 million views already)



Next we have the cutest unit EVER - 'HI SUHYUN'....Long awaited MV is out, so let's take a look...
First of all, I really want to point out one thing - both girls are very young, but their vocals/voices are above powerful. I feel like, you can't praise them enough. They still have a long way to go (showbiz-experience wise), but I have no doubt that they'll have a bright future(carrier wise).
As for the music video - That expression -'CUTENESS OVERLOAD' doesn't do it justice here...I can totally see myself jamming to this song/video back in the school days...
One sided love - creeping - ending up with a broken heart - We've all been there....
Short introduction:
*Lee Hi - YG's solo artist (previously: runner-up of SBS's 'Kpop Star Season 1', 96 liner)
*Lee SooHyun - member of YG's duo 'AKMU' (Akdong Musician), the other member is her brother Lee ChanHyuk('96), winners of Kpop Star 2. Brace yourselves - She's 99 liner!)
*Bobby - cute little devil (more like - eye smiling bunny) from MV is a member of YG's soon-to-debut group 'iKON' - look forward to him/them; 95 liner, Korean-American hip hop rapper, his aura/flow is no joke)
School uniforms are fine, but those Bobby's cool-black-celeb-like outfits(and that car), tho - he's a regular student, isn't he?... Anyways, moving on. 
The lyrics are about a girl who's claiming that she's special and different from the other girls...blah, blah - but in a 'fake confidence' way, cause she's actually crazily in love with the guy, so she wants to approach him with that confident attitude....
GirlsSqueezingBobby scene is my favorite scene...adorable...
The melody is quite catchy and youthful/playful...just as they are!


(over 1 million  views)



Super Junior's Kyuhyun released a solo album, and the title song 'At Gwanghwamun' is really something. Don't miss it. Beautiful ballad. I literally get teary every time I listen to this song. It's a perfect mix of talent, emotion and music.


Enjoy life, LooLooboos!
xoxoxoxo

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар